Once you can develop a website and publish it in the virtual world so that it is accessible to everyone, the next step is to promote your website, but you should also think of your website as values, mainly when you created based on opensource-CMS as Joomla and WordPress
Many webmasters, including myself, underestimate this security issue until they hack the site. Especially for an open source website, there are some things you can look for to improve the 토토사이트 security of your website:
- Use add on / plug only when necessary, and also read comments from other users who are already using it.
- Many plugs are mounted and, therefore, do not meet safety standards.
- Use an add-on / add-on for value purposes, there are many free add-ons that can be found in the range of hidden administrator folders, values, SQL injection, etc. Using this type of add-on will at least make your site a little more secure.
- Use httaccess to increase the security of your site, httaccess is a small file located in the root folder of your site, you can add program code from ip for block level access, there are many httaccess codes available on the Internet that you can use to your purposes
- Make sure your computer is free of viruses and spyware, it is of no use if your website is reliable and secure, but your computer is infected with viruses or spyware that can be a hacker to hack your site.
- Use a password that is long enough with different numbers and letters to enter your hosting panel, databases and your FTP
- Change passwords regularly
Choose a secure hosting service, at least you can rely on to work with them, if something goes wrong on your site, many hosting providers have claimed responsibility for blaming the open source software that is used but does not help Create a secure site.
안전놀이터 Site Security Certificate protects you from online predators that can chase you or your customers. Security is the number one product in online interactions and transactions. The reason is that a virus or spyware can affect the user’s ability to conduct their business on the Internet. Every day without access leads to loss of dollars and significant damage to reputation (which, however, leads to the loss of even more dollars). By taking the necessary precautions and certifying your site as safe, you will not be able to create a single World Wide Web well in the shady corners of cyberspace, and not in your own backyard.